Dates: Exact dates are TBD. Course will run in September.
Learn the basics of live sound with an industry veteran at a professional music venue with a top-notch sound system. Spend two days focusing on live sound techniques while working with a live band to learn:
- The components of a professional live sound system
- How to set optimum levels and understand signal flow of a live sound system
- How to conduct a professional sound check
- How to prepare for a show and set up a live band on stage
- How to mix and use EQ and effects (signal processing)
- How to optimize a system to work with a venue’s acoustics
Instructor and Venue TBA.