Learn audio recording and production in a professional recording studio environment!
In this 8-class series you will:
- Gain an understanding of the physics and science behind sound and how it affects the recording process
- Learn signal flow and the recording chain
- Learn how microphones work and basic microphone skills
- Learn the basics of digital audio and recording with digital audio workstations like Pro Tools
- How to solder and make your own cables!
Includes a free 3-month subscription to WAM’s award-winning online training eTextbook at SoundChannel.
Price: $275 for WAM members. $375 for non-members. WAM Membership for 1 year is $40 ($30 for students). Join HERE.