WAMCon Nashville is an interactive recording conference for women (including transgender or cisgender; non-binary and gender non-conforming individuals) presented by Women’s Audio Mission and hosted by The Tracking Room and Belmont University’s Ocean Way Nashville Recording Studios in partnership with Change the Conversation and sponsored by Spotify, Eventide, Epidemic Sound, iZotope, The Walt Disney Studios, Shure, and Universal Audio.
Don’t miss this immersive experience with award-winning music producers, recording engineers, songwriters and record executives involved in making the music you love most! This event is perfect for aspiring producers and engineers as well as musicians and students interested in the recording and music industries.
- Linda Perry, Songwriter and Music Producer (Dolly Parton, P!nk, Adele, Alicia Keys)
- Emily Lazar, GRAMMY-winning Mastering Engineer (David Bowie, Foo Fighters, Beck)
- Ann Mincieli, Engineer and Studio Coordinator (Alicia Keys, Jay-Z, Drake, Mariah Carey)
- Shani Gandhi, Music Producer and Engineer (Alison Krauss, Old Crow Medicine Show, Jewel)
- Simone Torres, Vocal Producer and Engineer (Sia, Cardi B, Usher, Sean Garrett)
- Clare Dunn, Performing Artist/Musician on MCA/UMG Nashville
- Gena Johnson, Recording Engineer (Brandi Carlile, Kacey Musgraves)
- Melissa Peirce, Songwriter (Carrie Underwood, Reba McIntire, Garth Brooks)
- Rachael Moore, Recording Engineer, Sound Emporium (Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Kelly Clarkson)
- Jordan Brooke Hamlin, Songwriter/Producer, MOXE (Indigo Girls, Lucy Wainwright Roche)
- Jennifer Decilveo, Songwriter/Producer (Andra Day, Beth Ditto, Bat for Lashes)
- Hero Wooching, Vocalist and Performer (Lukas Nelson, Will.i.am, Black Eyed Peas)
- Tracy Gershon, Head of Publishing, Atlas Music Nashville & One Riot Music; Manager, Red Light Management; Co-Founder, Change the Conversation
- Leslie Lee Fram, Senior VP of Music & Talent, CMT; Co-Founder, Change the Conversation
- Beverly Keel, Chair of Department of Recording Industry, Middle Tennessee State University; Co-Founder, Change the Conversation
- Kristina Tunkrans, Chief of Music, Epidemic Sound
- Kathryn Matt, Creative Licensing, Epidemic Sound
- Ashlee Chanelle, Senior Licensing Manager, Epidemic Sound
- Zephrah Soto, Music Licensing Coordinator for North America, Epidemic Sound
- Ellen Angelico, Professional Guitarist and Performing Artist (Uncle Kracker, Ty Herndon, Alanna Royale)
- Terri Winston, Founder and Executive Director, Women’s Audio Mission
April 27, 2019 – 6:00 – 9:00pm
Location: The Tracking Room, 2 Music Cir E, Nashville, TN 37203
6:00pm – 7:00pm – Registration and Reception
7:00pm – 7:15pm – Welcome by Women’s Audio Mission & Change the Conversation
7:00pm – 8:45pm – Panel Discussions featuring top industry producers, engineers, songwriters and executives
8:45pm – 9:00pm – Q & A
April 28, 2019 – 9:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Ocean Way Nashville Studios, 1200 17th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
9:30am – 10:00am – Registration
10:00am – 12:40pm – Immersive Workshops on recording techniques, songwriting, production, management, and more
12:40pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – 4:40pm – Immersive Workshops on recording techniques, songwriting, production, management, and more
4:40pm – 5:30pm – Closing Reception
Early bird ticket prices extended until 3/22!
The Tracking Room:
- There is a ramp that allows guests to access the entire facility.
Ocean Way Nashville Recording Studios:
- There is a ramp up to the building entrance; however, once inside, there are stairs leading into a few of the rooms, including the main studio.
WAM is dedicated to ensuring WAMCon is accessible to everyone, and we are happy to assist people in navigating the space however possible. Please contact us if you would like to arrange accommodations or have any concerns. Thank you!
WAMCON NASHVILLE SPONSORS
WAMCON NASHVILLE PARTNERS